When will we collect your Data?
We will/may collect your Data when:-
(Applicable when you access our Site)
• when you register and/or use our Site;
• when you agree to participate in our surveys;
• when you interact with us or our customer service agents, through the Site or by way of telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, emails or any other means;
• when you grant permissions on your device to share your Data with our Site;
• when you link your account on our Site with your social media or other external accounts;
• when you provide us with feedback or complaints;
• when you submit your Data to us for any reason.
(Applicable when you use our Services)
when you use our Services;
• when you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of our Services, whether online through our Site or offline by way of a physical form;
• when you make orders and/or carry out a transaction whether through our Site or through any other means; or
• when we request your Data from CTOS Data System Sdn Bhd which is our appointed credit reporting agency or any other Credit Reporting Agencies (“CRA") under the Credit Reporting Agencies Act 2010, and/or the Central Credit Reference Information System ("CCRIS”) under Bank Negara Malaysia (“BNM”) and any other such relevant authorities.
What Personal Data do we collect?
(Applicable when you access our Site and/or use our Services)
• email address;
• date of birth;
• telephone number;
• Data sent by or associated with the device(s) used to access our Site, including and not limited to location data; and
• Data related to how users use our Site.
(Applicable only when you use our Services)
• NRIC No.;
• billing address;
• bank account and payment information;
• any other Data that is necessary to facilitate the provision of our Services to you.
What do we use your Data for?
Any Data we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways depending on whether you access our Site or use our Services:-
• to manage and provide access to our Site;
• to personalize your experience through the Site by displaying Advertisements that we think will be relevant to you and your interests;
• to identify yourself in social posts;
• for research and development purposes to improve our Services and Site, including, but not limited to, surveys and service development;
• to validate the size and composition of our target audience;
• to send you newsletters;
• for marketing and advertising purposes, to send you by various modes of communication marketing and promotional information and materials relating to products and/or services (including, without limitation, products and/or services of third parties whom we provide our Services to).
• to assess and process your application(s) for our Services;
• to facilitate provision of our Services to you;
• to respond to, process, deal with or complete a transaction;
• to evaluate your credit standing;
• to improve customer service (your Data helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and support needs);
• to comply with legal processes where required by law, governmental or regulatory requirements, or where we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary under any law binding on us;
• to respond to any threatened or actual claims asserted against us or other claim that any Advertisements submitted by you violate the rights of third parties; and
• any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
(collectively, the “Purposes”).
How do we protect your Data?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your Data as required by the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. Your Data shall be stored and/or filed in such manner so as to ensure that it is protected against loss, misuse, modification and unauthorized access, disclosure or manipulation.
Do we disclose your Data to third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your Data to third parties. However, we may disclose your Data to a limited number of third parties in the following circumstances, so long as they agree to keep your Data confidential:-
• With service providers: We may share your Data with service providers who provide services in conjunction with the fulfilment of our Site or Services including but not limited to information technology (IT) services;
• For business transfers: We may also disclose to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings);
• With Advertisers: We may share your Data with Advertisers who work with us, for marketing and advertising purposes, to enable them to offer you certain products, services or promotions;
• In compliance of the law: We may also disclose your Data when we believe disclosure is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce any of our Terms and Conditions that apply to you, or protect our rights.
Request deletion of account/ disconnected with Social Media
All your Data is stored at our database only. After you requests, we will delete all of the account data in our website.
Kindly email us email@example.com for delete the accounts.
Retention of your Data
All your Data is stored or retained only for as long as required for the fulfillment of the Purposes stipulated in Clause 6.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our mobile app. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
In the event you have any enquiries or complaints in respect of the processing of your Data
or wish to update your Data or rectify any inaccurate or incomplete Data, you may contact:
Telephone Number: +60 167270101
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Correspondence Address: 57-01, Jalan Molek 3/10, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru, Johor.